söndag 23 januari 2011

Managed to brighten a few pictures!

I'll admit they're not the best, and that's because I couldn't figure out the settings. They're better than nothing though, and they do confirm my story.

Click them to see them more clearly. The sky looks bright, but it's really dark as the Youtube video will show you.

Edit: Missed one that I didn't need to brighten! First one of the four. Notice the shape being elongated and sort of brilliant. If you click the image you'll see stars in the background. That's what appeared out of thin air and was only visible when the spotlights hit it, some 1050 meters from me. The picture appears to be out of focus, but that's really what you saw. Click the picture and zoom in on the clouds and the stars and you'll see it's actually an outstanding picture. The out of focus grid and In focus, but somehow blurry object throws you off though.





These are some long exposure shots I took with the tripod (seen in the video) just to show you that the stars were out and all.

And this is how red my hand was after standing out there for just a few minutes without gloves. 


Also realized it's ironic to make a Superman 2 reference when they actually shot parts of it right here in Niagara Falls. ;-)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar