söndag 23 januari 2011

Oh boy, math time again!

Distance: 805.

Angle: 40º. That means it was 675.48 meters up in the air from where I was standing, which was about 20 meters below the top of the mast of Skylon Tower, which is 160m tall, which in turn adds up to 815 meters (0.5 miles, 2674 feet).

This is the closest I've ever seen it. I have to emphasize that whatever lit up was completely invisible to the naked eye when the brightest of the 3 beams didn't hit it. It only lit up in one place. Only took one shape (long rod). It was fairly bright, and there were no clouds in the vicinity of where it appeared.

If this is a weather phenomenon, why can't anyone on this earth explain why it only lights up when the spotlights are being pointed straight up? And why is it just in one place, all the time? It doesn't make sense for it to be a weather phenomenon. I just hope I can prove it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar