lördag 22 januari 2011

It's up there again

Though it's very, very snowy right now, so the flash is really obscured and weak. It was snowing last time as well, but not as much, and I got a lot of great pictures back then. So yeah, basically it's just more of the same, only weaker.

It's actually up there as I'm typing this. I was out there for about 40 minutes looking at it from different angles, recording a video and whatnot, but decided that "Naw, I'd rather be in my warm car, surfing".

Can't get an angle, just like last time, because it's only visible within a very small area around the spotlights right now. Woe is me. Woe is the life of a UFO hunter.

Internet in my apartment should be up tomorrow. Brightened the video I shot with my normal camera. In it you can tell that the reflection was indeed accompanied by two dim lights, hanging there, static. Because of the snow, and the compression bugs my camera creates when it shoots video in low lighting, the lights are even more visible if you fast forward the video. I'm gonna try and figure out how to do that in a video editing program so I can upload it to Youtube.

New apartment is OK, not great. Whatever, it's cheaper than a hotel, And I can finally eat some non-restaurant food. I was growing sick of that to be honest.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar