fredag 21 januari 2011

The video

Watch on Youtube in HD (720p) for best quality.

No, we didn't manage to get the spotlights to stop, but it was worth a shot. What really was amazing is how fast people lost interest after I told them about the light. They were like "Oh, cool" and 10 seconds later they walked away, carrying on with their lives. It was like watching some kinda genetic self preservation technique in action. "Don't wanna get involved. Walk away.".

As you can tell I was kinda excited. I met up with handeroo later, but he was too late really. By the time he got there the light was already really dim, despite almost similar weather conditions.

Oh, and one really interesting piece of information. I got there a few minutes after 6, looked up, nothing there. Proceeded with parking my car, looked up a few minutes later and went "Holy shit, I gotta text everybody!", 'cause it was as bright as I've ever seen it. Flash was really bright and you could make out two side lights as well. Basically it almost literally appeared out of nowhere. Invisible (non visible) one minute, really bright and visible the next.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar