onsdag 19 januari 2011

The ironic skate shop

I went and saw the guy behind the video I posted yesterday. The guy from Antigravity skate shop (get it? Antigravity? UFO? Hah). Nice guy. Liked the store layout, seemed laid back, with a video game corner in the back and all. God I suck at Modern Warfare 2. I'm more of a Bad Company 2 kinda guy. I rock at that. Why didn't you have that, Antigravity guy?!

Asked him a few questions about the size, location and whatnot. Apparently it was about 5cm across if you hold your arm out and measure it between your index finger and thumb. Pretty big in other words. He wanted in on any future sightings too. Hopefully we'll get a crowd going next time.

Other than that, nothing to report. Except that Johnny Rockets milkshakes are the best I've ever tasted.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar